Best Lawyers in America® Names 14 Bond Attorneys 2022 "Lawyer of the Year"
August 19, 2021
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that 14 of its attorneys have been named the 2022 "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers in America for their respective practice areas. Only one lawyer in any practice area in a city is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year." Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective cities and fields are:
- John M. Bagyi: Labor Law – Management
- Sharon M. Porcellio: Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Raymond P. Reichert: Tax Law
- Steven J. Ricca: Land Use and Zoning Law
- Terry O’Neil: Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Kevin V. Recchia: Real Estate Law
New York City:
- Daniel F. Murphy, Jr.: Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Brian Laudadio: Litigation – Municipal
- Thomas G. Eron: Education Law
- Peter A. Jones: Labor Law – Management
- Colin M. Leonard: Employment Law – Management
- Paul W. Reichel: Tax Law
- Virginia C. Robbins: Environmental Law
- Linda E. Romano: Corporate Law
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, nonprofits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Boston, Kansas City, Naples, Florida, and Red Bank, New Jersey.