Eight Albany Bond Attorneys Named 2022 Best Lawyers in America®
August 19, 2021
(Albany, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that eight attorneys from the firm’s Albany office have been named the 2022 Best Lawyers in America. Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective fields are:
- John M. Bagyi: Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Jennifer M. Boll: Business Organizations (Including LCCs and Partnerships), Tax Law and Trusts and Estates
- Nicholas J. D'Ambrosio, Jr.: Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Sanjeeve K. DeSoyza: Employment Law – Management
- Hermes Fernandez: Administrative / Regulatory Law and Health Care Law
- Ryan P. Keleher: Commercial Litigation
- Robert F. Manfredo: Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Thomas W. Simcoe: Trusts and Estates
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, nonprofits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Boston, Kansas City, Naples, Florida, and Red Bank, New Jersey.