New York State Adopts Rules for Packaging and Selling Cannabis Products
June 16, 2022
As a bonus to Bond’s June 14 Back to Business webinar, Bond business attorney Dustin M. Dorsino recorded a brief video about recently approved rules that govern the packaging, labeling and marketing of recreational cannabis products in New York State. The new regulations take effect July 31, 2022.
The full Tuesday webinar covered the following topics:
- COVID Update
- New York State Legislative Session Wrap & NYC Budget Agreement
- NY Approves First Regulations for Adult Cannabis Use
- CURES Act Information Blocking Provisions
- The Changing Landscape of Unemployment Insurance
- Quick Telehealth Highlights
Click here to view the webinar in its entirety or to register for upcoming Tuesday presentations.