Nine Bond, Schoeneck & King Attorneys Recognized in Chambers USA 2019
April 29, 2019
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is pleased to announce it has again been recognized in the annual Chambers USA©: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business directory with the following members acknowledged with individual rankings in the following practices and jurisdictions:
Environmental – New York
- Kevin M. Bernstein (Syracuse) regularly counsels clients on permitting, Compliance and remediation matters pertaining to heavy industry and waste treatment. His practice also takes in Litigation, including Superfund, hazardous materials and toxic torts cases. Bernstein is chair of the firm’s management committee.
- Virginia C. Robbins (Syracuse) is highly regarded for her representation of utility and energy companies, particularly with regard to matters concerning solid and Hazardous Waste treatment. Robbins is a former chair of the firm's Environmental and Energy practice.
Labor & Employment – New York
- Michael I. Bernstein (New York) was named a Senior Statesperson, an honor given to attorneys whose close links with major clients render them pivotal to the firm’s success. Bernstein has extensive Experience acting for employers.
- Louis P. DiLorenzo (New York) is a seasoned practitioner representing employers in Litigation as well as NLRB matters. DiLorenzo has practiced Labor and Employment law for more than 35 years and is managing member of the firm's New York City office.
Labor & Employment – Upstate New York
- Laura H. Harshbarger (Syracuse) possesses considerable Experience across a range of employment matters including tenure denial, expulsion and discrimination claims for colleges and universities.
Litigation – Upstate New York
- Edward P. Hourihan, Jr. (Rochester) has a wealth of Experience in Business and commercial disputes at trial and appellate levels. His client base includes large corporations, Municipalities and public and private institutions.
- Stephen A. Sharkey (Buffalo) handles a wide range of Litigation on behalf of businesses, insurance companies and individuals. He has particular strength in real Property and insurance Litigation.
Real Estate – Upstate New York
- Vincent O. Hanley (Buffalo) handles a wide array of Real Estate transactions and offers particular expertise in matters relating to commercial and industrial properties.
- Kevin V. Recchia (Rochester) assists tenants and landlords with Commercial Lending proceedings, as well as representing private and institutional clients in condemnation and zoning matters.
Chambers USA is a well-respected publication that carefully researches law firms, practice areas and individual attorneys in more than 185 jurisdictions and is widely considered to be the most reputable law firm directory in the world. Its rankings are based on interviews with leading practitioners and clients.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State and offices in Naples, Florida and Kansas City.