Reopening Western New York – A Four-Part Complimentary Webinar Series (Part 2)
June 11, 2020
In the second of a four-part series, the professionals of Bond, Schoeneck & King and Freed Maxick will discuss the practical challenges being faced by employers as the reopening process continues in Western New York.
Now that our region is in the middle of Phase Two, what have employers learned and how can they prepare for what’s ahead? Also, what should employers keep in mind as the rules governing forgiveness of loans under the Paycheck Protection Program continue to evolve?
Bond attorneys Jay Organek and Riane Lafferty will focus on:
Managing the Returning Workforce
- Update on the state’s reopening guidance
- Common issues for employers
- Frequently asked questions
Payroll Protection Program Flexibility Act and Key Revisions to the PPP
- Extension of covered period
- Thresholds for payroll costs spent and possible “cliff” on forgiveness
- Extension of loan terms for unforgiven amounts
- Changes to rehire dates for FTE measurement
Main Street Lending Program Overview
- Who is eligible to participate?
- Lending options available
- Certifications and covenants required
- How to apply/timing of program (launch date still TBD)
Complimentary Webinar Series
Part 2 of 4
Thursday, June 11
Noon - 1 p.m.
This webinar series will take place every other Thursday. Register for this complimentary series and you will receive a reminder for the next webinar in the series. Should you wish to unsubscribe, that option is readily available.
Session 3: June 25
Session 4: July 9