Seven Albany Bond Attorneys Named 2024 Best Lawyers in America®
August 17, 2023
(Albany, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that seven Albany attorneys have been named the 2024 Best Lawyers in America. Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective fields are:
- John M. Bagyi: Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Jennifer M. Boll: Business Organizations (including LCCs and Partnerships), Tax Law and Trusts and Estates
- Sanjeeve K. DeSoyza: Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Hermes Fernandez: Administrative / Regulatory Law and Health Care Law
- Ryan P. Keleher: Commercial Litigation
- Robert F. Manfredo: Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Thomas W. Simcoe: Trusts and Estates
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with nearly 300 lawyers serving individuals, companies, nonprofits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has 16 offices, including 11 in New York State, as well as in Florida, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Kansas.