Jennifer is a business law attorney who engages in a diverse practice including corporate and business law matters, real estate matters, liquor licensing, commercial lending, securities law and immigration matters.
She advises both individuals and business entities (both publicly-traded and privately-held) on a variety of matters, including contract negotiations, corporate governance and transactional matters (including stock transactions and asset transactions). Jennifer also assists clients with commercial real estate transactions, including leases, purchases and sales. She represents lending institutions, and also represents employers in employment based immigration petitions.
Jennifer has a varied liquor licensing practice and has represented hotels, restaurants, sports stadiums, performing arts arenas, colleges and universities, bars, vessels, clubs and other businesses in obtaining liquor licenses and permits, as well as in disciplinary proceedings. She also assists her publicly-traded clients with SEC, Nasdaq and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, and handles various SEC filings, including Form 8-K's, Form 3's and Form 4's.
Events and Webinars
Honors & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- Justinian Honorary Law Society
- Note and Comment Editor, Albany Law Review
- NYS Craft Brewers Conference, Crowd Sourcing & Other Outside Investors, February 22, 2021
- NYS Craft Brewers Conference, Crowd Sourcing & Working with Other Outside Investors, April 2, 2020
- Representing the Client in a New York State Liquor License Application, New York State Bar Association, December 15, 2015
- Maintaining Control Over Your Brewery During COVID-19, NewYorkCraftBeer.com, November 6, 2020
- "NY Saw Big Changes to Its Liquor License Laws Last Year," Law360, January 7, 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program Loans to Brewers: Risks and False Claims Act Liability, NewYorkCraftBeer.com, May 14, 2020
- Business Report: Before Signing Commercial Lease, See This, Saratoga Business Journal, October 3, 2019; Glens Falls Business Journal, October 10, 2019
- Business Report: Tips For Negotiating Commercial Leases, Saratoga Business Journal, October 5, 2018; Glens Falls Business Journal, October 11, 2018
- "Will Local Farm Brewery Laws Impact Your Brewery?," NewYorkCraftBeer.com, July 7, 2018
- Tsyn, Jennifer L. and Lewis Belcher, Sarah, “Don't Ignore Liquor License Issues in Transactions,” New York Law Journal, June 27, 2016