Katherine is a labor and employment law attorney with litigation experience who has represented clients in a variety of industries including higher education, manufacturing, hospitality, health care, retail, and finance. She has provided counsel in matters that involved investigations, confidential information and non-compete agreements.
Katherine has appeared before state and federal government agencies and boards. Prior to joining Bond, she worked at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP in New York City.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- New York Super Lawyers 2015®, Upstate New York Rising Star, Employment & Labor
- New York State Bar Association, 2013 Empire State Counsel Honoree
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York, Rochester Delegate
- Monroe County Bar Association, Disability, Labor & Employment Law Committee; Litigation Section
- Women of Excellence, Rochester Business Journal, 2018
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
- Forty Under 40 Honoree, Rochester Business Journal, 2014
- Staff Editor, Environmental Law Journal
- Quoted in "Major changes for OT - New federal rules to affect most employers," Rochester Business Journal, May 20, 2016
- "How Protected is Your Business From Social Media Litigation," Rochester Business Journal, June 16, 2014
- "Crime and Punishment: Avoiding Punishment for Inquiries into Criminal Convictions and Arrests," Rochester Business Alliance, May/June 2014
- "HR Connection: Court Rules On Time Spent Donning, Doffing Gear," NY Daily Record, February 4, 2014
- Board Member, American Red Cross, Greater Rochester Chapter
- Member, Governing Committee, Young Women’s College Prep Charter School of Rochester
- Volunteer, Volunteer Legal Services Project of Monroe County, Inc.
- Volunteer, Rochester Teen Court
- Recipient, Skadden Distinguished Pro Bono Publico Service Award 2009