Mallory provides legal advice and counsel to colleges and universities. Mallory advises on staff and student employment, student conduct and discipline, Title IX policies and investigations, compliance with FERPA and policy handbooks. She counsels clients on a variety of employment law issues, such as severance agreements, employment discrimination, disability accommodations, and FMLA and other leave issues.
While in law school, Mallory worked in the Athletics Compliance Office for the University of Notre Dame to ensure adherence to all applicable NCAA rules and regulations for Notre Dame’s 26 varsity sports and 750 student-athletes.
- Co-Author, "Character and Other Anecdotal Evidence in the Time of “Me Too,” Millennials, and Generation Z," PLI Current: The Journal of
PLI Press, Vol. 4, No. 3 (2020)
- Co-Author, "The Dark Side of ADA Litigation," WestView The Voice of the West Village, June 1, 2020
- Co-Author, "COVID-19 Impact on U.S. Employers," Labor and Employment: Expert View, Chambers and Partners, April 23, 2020
- Family Leave: Comparing the United States’ Family and Medical Leave Act with Sweden’s Parental Leave Policy, Journal of International and Comparative Law, January 2019
- COVID-19 Update Part Two: Reopening, HR Simple, May 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Update Part One: Employee Layoffs and Employer Relief, HR Simple, May 21, 2020
- New Title IX Regulations – A Three-Part Webinar Series, Bond Webinar, May 18, 2020
- Coronavirus in the Workplace, Bond Webinar, May 5, 2020
- Updated Guidance on Unemployment Insurance Benefits Under the CARES Act, Bond Webinar, April 13, 2020
- Small Law Firms in the COVID-19 Era, Richmond County Bar Association, April 8, 2020
- Coronavirus: A Weekly Update and Discussion on Legal and Practical Issues (Part Three), New York State Bar Association, April 8, 2020
- Major Expansion of Unemployment Insurance Benefits under CARES Act, Bond Webinar, April 3, 2020