Randy is dedicated to representing employers on a wide variety of labor and employment matters. He considers his responsibility to clients to go beyond advising them on the law, but, just as importantly, to provide practical guidance on how to achieve their objectives within an often complex legal setting.
Put another way, Randy strives to provide clients with practical guidance for the maintenance a positive human relations environment. He has represented and counseled clients, in a wide variety of industries, and offers counsel and representation in all aspects of employment-related legal issues, including:
- Advising clients on personnel policies and practices
- Advising clients to the various federal and state antidiscrimination laws, including advice on accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act and state equivalent laws.
- Advising clients concerning the various Federal and state leave laws.
- Representation of clients before Federal and state administrative agencies, including the EEOC, the United State Department of Labor and their state equivalents.
- Representation of clients before the National Labor Relations Board
- Representation of clients in arbitration proceedings.
- Representation of clients in collective bargaining.
- Advising of clients concerning the interpretation, application and administration of Collective Bargaining Agreements.