Bond’s IP Group Well-Represented among 2020 Best Lawyers® and 2019 Super Lawyers®
August 15, 2019
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is pleased to announce that nine of the lawyers in its intellectual property practice have been recognized by leading legal publications. Four are recognized by Best Lawyers®, three as Super Lawyers® and three as Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
Bond attorneys receiving recognition in their respective cities and fields are as follows:
- Mitchell J. Banas, Jr.: Best Lawyers, Copyright Law; Best Lawyers, Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Kulsoom Z. Hasan: Super Lawyers Rising Star, Intellectual Property
- Jeremy P. Oczek: Best Lawyers, Litigation – Patent; Super Lawyers, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Amanda Rosenfield Lippes: Super Lawyers Rising Star, Intellectual Property
- Cory J. Zorsch: Super Lawyers Rising Star, Intellectual Property
- Blaine T. Bettinger: Super Lawyers Rising Star, Intellectual Property
- William Greener: Best Lawyers, Litigation – Patent; Best Lawyers, Patent Law
- George R. McGuire: Best Lawyers, Litigation – Intellectual Property; Best Lawyers, Litigation – Patent; Best Lawyers, Patent Law; Super Lawyers, Intellectual Property
- Fred J.M. Price: Super Lawyers, Intellectual Property
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Super Lawyers magazine lists New York's top lawyers who have been chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics magazine. Law & Politics, which performs the polling, research and selection of attorneys to be included in Super Lawyers magazine, identifies lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, non-profits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Naples, Florida, Kansas City and Boston.