Bond’s IP Group Well-Represented among Best Lawyers® and Super Lawyers®
August 26, 2018
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is pleased to announce that eight of the lawyers in its intellectual Property practice have been recognized by leading legal publications. Eight are recognized by Best Lawyers®, five as Super Lawyers® and two as Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
According to George McGuire, chair of Bond’s Intellectual Property and Technology practice area, “we are very proud of the group of lawyers, who have been recognized by these prestigious legal publications, and in addition, what's important to us is how our client's feel about the work we do for them. We measure this by the loyalty we've developed and our long-standing relationships with them and many of them have worked with us for decades.”
- Mitchell J. Banas, Best Lawyers, Litigation – Intellectual Property; Best Lawyers, Copyright Law
- Jeremy P. Oczek, Best Lawyers, Litigation – Patent; Super Lawyers, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Amanda Rosenfield Lippes, Super Lawyers Rising Star
- William Greener, Best Lawyers, Litigation – Patent; Best Lawyers, Patent Law; Super Lawyers, Intellectual Property
- George R. McGuire, Best Lawyers, Litigation – Patent; Best Lawyers, Litigation – Intellectual Property; Best Lawyers, Patent Law; Super Lawyers, Intellectual Property
- David L. Nocilly, Super Lawyers, Intellectual Property
- Fred J.M. Price, Super Lawyers, Intellectual Property
- Blaine T. Bettinger, Super Lawyers Rising Star
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Super Lawyers magazine lists New York's top lawyers who have been chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics magazine. Law & Politics, which performs the polling, research and selection of attorneys to be included in Super Lawyers magazine, identifies lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, non-profits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Naples, Florida and Kansas City.