Reopening Western New York – A Four-Part Complimentary Webinar Series (Part 3)
June 25, 2020
In the third of a four-part series, the professionals of Bond, Schoeneck & King and Freed Maxick will discuss the practical challenges being faced by employers as the reopening process continues in Western New York.
Now that our region is in the middle of Phase Three, businesses are tasked with administering and adhering to new state-required safety protocols. What potential traps await businesses in this new landscape? What risks are inherent in implementing workplace safety plans? Finally, as the rules governing forgiveness of loans under the Paycheck Protection Program continue to evolve, how can employers best repopulate the workplace to maximize loan forgiveness?
Best Practices for Minimizing Liability During Reopening
- Update on Western New York phased reopening
- Potential liability to employees when reopening
- Potential liability to non-employees
- Addressing complaints to government agencies
Managing Enterprise Risks in the Post-COVID World
- How to identify, assess and prioritize risks based on revised strategic and operational objectives
- Aligning risk responses and monitoring for compliance and effectiveness
PPP and the Paycheck Protection Flexibility Act
- Recap and recent updates
- New EZ Forgiveness Application and Criteria
- New Interim Final Guidance on Payroll Costs and Compensation
Complimentary Webinar Series
Part 3 of 4
Thursday, June 25
Noon - 1 p.m.
This webinar series will take place every other Thursday. Register for this complimentary series and you will receive a reminder for the next webinar in the series. Should you wish to unsubscribe, that option is readily available.
Session 4: July 9