Amber is a business adviser whose legal and business experience enables her to understand the goals of her clients, to anticipate potential problems, and to strategize to implement workable creative corporate solutions.
Amber’s primary responsibilities include contract drafting and review for complex contracts, mergers, acquisitions, corporate and limited liability company formation and dissolution, stock transfers, and redemptions. She also advises clients on regulatory compliance, reorganization, restructuring, corporate governance, and contract disputes.
Honors & Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- CNY Women’s Bar Association
- Syracuse College of Law Alternate Dispute Resolution Competition, Winner Fall, 2016
- Syracuse College of Law Alternate Dispute Resolution Competition, Best Advocate, Fall 2016
- Business Editor, Volume 67, Syracuse Law Review; Editorial Member, Volume 66
- Moot Court Honor Society
- St. Lawrence University, Government Honors, Thesis: Public Financing of Elections: A Comparative Analysis of US Presidential and US Gubernatorial Elections, 2014.
- Bernard J. Lammers Award, Leadership and Research in the study of Government, 2014
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Legal Overview: How to Comply With New Data Protection Laws and What to do in the Event of a Data Breach, MACNY Cyber Security Summit, March 13, 2020
- GDPR, California Consumer Protection Ac, and NY Shield Act, APA NYS Capital Region Chapter Meeting, September 19, 2019
- Board Member, Syracuse City Ballet, Inc.