Bond Announces Five Syracuse Attorneys Recognized as 2022 Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch
August 19, 2021
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce five of the firm's Syracuse attorneys have been recognized as 2022 Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch. These awards are given to attorneys who have been in private practice for five to nine years. Bond attorneys receiving this recognition in their respective fields are:
- Stephanie H. Fedorka: Labor and Employment Law – Management
- Nicholas P. Jacobson: Labor and Employment Law – Management
- Amber L. Lawyer: Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Kate I. Reid: Education Law
- Sunny I. Tice: Real Estate Law
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, nonprofits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Boston, Kansas City, Naples, Florida, and Red Bank, New Jersey.