Daniel counsels his clients on a wide range of employee benefits and executive compensation matters for both public and private sector clients. He assists clients with the correction of retirement and health and welfare plan errors including the filings of Voluntary Correction Program and Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program Applications. Daniel also counsels clients on ERISA litigation and governmental investigations.
Daniel’s experience includes:
- Drafting employment agreements and separation agreements involving considerations of Internal Revenue Code Sections 409A and 457(f)
- Designing, drafting, implementing, amending, terminating and aiding in the operation and compliance of ERISA and non-ERISA plans, including:
- Retirement plans;
- Non-qualified deferred compensation arrangements;
- Health and welfare plans which encompasses aiding in the compliance with the requirements imposed by the Affordable Care Act and COBRA; and
- Educational Assistance Program plan documents