Mallory represents employers in complex labor and employment litigation matters, including: wage and hour class actions and employment discrimination and retaliation cases.
She represents employers in federal and state courts as well as before administrative agencies such as the New York State Department of Labor and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Mallory also serves as a counselor to employers, advising them on matters ranging from wage and hour best practices to navigating hiring and termination decisions, personnel policy structuring, family and medical leave issues, disability accommodations, separation agreements and strategies for legal compliance.
Mallory has worked in the General Counsel’s office for Finish Line, an American retail chain selling athletic apparel, and in the University of Notre Dame’s Athletics Compliance Office. In law school, Mallory served as an Articles Editor for the Journal of International and Comparative Law.
Events and Webinars
- Co-Author, "Character and Other Anecdotal Evidence in the Time of “Me Too,” Millennials, and Generation Z," PLI Current: The Journal of
PLI Press, Vol. 4, No. 3 (2020)
- Co-Author, "The Dark Side of ADA Litigation," WestView The Voice of the West Village, June 1, 2020
- Co-Author, "COVID-19 Impact on U.S. Employers," Labor and Employment: Expert View, Chambers and Partners, April 23, 2020
- Family Leave: Comparing the United States’ Family and Medical Leave Act with Sweden’s Parental Leave Policy, Journal of International and Comparative Law, January 2019
- Freedom of Speech in the Workplace, Chambers and Partners, September 29, 2020
- Coronavirus Weekly Update: Unemployment Recap – Where Are We?, Bond Webinar, September 22, 2020
- New York Paid Sick Leave Part 3: Leave Interactions, Bond Webinar, September 3, 2020
- Coronavirus Weekly Update: Unemployment Insurance Update – Where Are We Now?, Bond Webinar, August 25, 2020
- COVID-19 Update Part Two: Reopening, HR Simple, May 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Update Part One: Employee Layoffs and Employer Relief, HR Simple, May 21, 2020
- New Title IX Regulations – A Three-Part Webinar Series, Bond Webinar, May 18, 2020
- Coronavirus in the Workplace, Bond Webinar, May 5, 2020
- Updated Guidance on Unemployment Insurance Benefits Under the CARES Act, Bond Webinar, April 13, 2020
- Small Law Firms in the COVID-19 Era, Richmond County Bar Association, April 8, 2020
- Coronavirus: A Weekly Update and Discussion on Legal and Practical Issues (Part Three), New York State Bar Association, April 8, 2020
- Major Expansion of Unemployment Insurance Benefits under CARES Act, Bond Webinar, April 3, 2020