Bond Names New Practice Chairs, Co-Chairs, Deputy Chairs and Deputy Co-Chairs
February 5, 2017
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce the following new practice chairs, co-chairs and deputy chairs.
- Robert R. Tyson will chair the environmental and energy practice.
- Michael D. Billok will co-chair the occupational safety and health law practice with Patrick V. Melfi.
- Bethany A. Centrone will co-chair the school districts practice with Howard M. Miller and Subhash Viswanathan.
- Sarah Lewis Belcher will co-chair the commercial lending practice with Peter J. Hogan and Peter C. Lutz.
- Tracy E. Miller will co-chair the cybersecurity and data privacy practice with Michael D. Billok.
- Jeffrey B. Scheer will co-chair the small business practice with Phillip I. Frankel.
- Brody D. Smith will co-chair the municipalities practice with Raymond A. Meier and Ernest R. Stolzer.
- Camille W. Hill has been named deputy chair of the business restructuring, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy practice chaired by Stephen A. Donato.
- Aaron M. Pierce has been named the deputy chair of the employee benefits and executive compensation practice chaired by Stephen C. Daley.
- Tracy E. Miller has been named the deputy chair of the health care and long term care practices chaired by Hermes Fernandez and Raul A. Tabora, Jr.
- David L. Nocilly and Jeremy P. Oczek have been named deputy co-chairs of the intellectual property and technology practice chaired by George R. McGuire.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 260 lawyers serving individuals, companies and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has nine offices in New York State and offices in Naples, Florida and Overland Park, Kansas.