Jeffrey is co-chair of the firm's small business practice. He is a business law attorney who represents a wide range of small to mid-size businesses across New York State, including New York City and Long Island.
Jeffrey focuses on advising entrepreneurs, start-ups and closely-held businesses on legal aspects of their business operations and transactional matters, commencing with the initial organization and capitalization of a company, and throughout its lifecycle (including family succession or sale to a third-party). He often serves as his client’s outside “general business counsel”, providing them with a wide platform of legal services specifically geared toward start-up and emerging businesses. He has handled numerous private debt and equity placements, including venture capital investments, and made securities filings for Regulation D offerings and State Blue Sky offerings.
Jeffrey’s clients include service, technology, manufacturing, health care, not-for-profit, franchisee and software companies.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- New York Super Lawyers 2017®, Business and Corporate
- New York State Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Panel Member, Successful Strategies for Ownership Transition, Dannible & McKee’s Central NY Manufacturing Conference, October 17, 2017
- Legal Update, Syracuse Builders Exchange - Construction Company Growth Accelerator Program, October 11, 2017
- Moderator, UVANY Middle Market Forum, March 15, 2016
- The Echoes of the New York State Revitalization Act - Is Your Organization Compliant?, Dannible & McKee’s Annual Nonprofit Conference, January 13, 2015
- Business Journal News Network, Board Leadership Award Honoree 2016
- Board Member, Green Family Foundation
- Board Member, The Jewish Community Foundation of Central New York, Inc.
- Board Member, The Jewish Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Board Member, The Jewish Home of Central New York Foundation
- Chair, Board of Trustees, Public Broadcasting Council of Central New York, Inc. (WCNY)