Jeffrey is a business law attorney who represents a wide range of small to mid-size businesses across New York State, including Metropolitan New York City.
He focuses his practice on advising closely-held businesses and health care practices on multiple levels and aspects of their business operations and transactional matters, including succession planning, acquisitions, mergers and sales, secured financings, non-qualified deferred compensation matters, equity-related employee benefit matters, shareholder/principal relations, contract negotiations and state and federal tax planning.
Jeffrey has handled numerous private debt and equity placements, including new market tax credit financings and venture capital investments, and made securities filings for Regulation D offerings and State Blue Sky offerings. He also provides legal services to tax-exempt organizations and currently serves as general counsel to a family foundation.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- New York Super Lawyers 2018®, Business and Corporate
- New York State Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Panel Member, Successful Strategies for Ownership Transition, Dannible & McKee’s Central NY Manufacturing Conference, October 17, 2017
- Legal Update, Syracuse Builders Exchange - Construction Company Growth Accelerator Program, October 11, 2017
- Moderator, UVANY Middle Market Forum, March 15, 2016
- The Echoes of the New York State Revitalization Act - Is Your Organization Compliant?, Dannible & McKee’s Annual Nonprofit Conference, January 13, 2015
- Business Journal News Network, Board Leadership Award Honoree 2016
- Board Member, Green Family Foundation
- Board Member, The Jewish Community Foundation of Central New York, Inc.
- Board Member, The Jewish Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Board Member, The Jewish Home of Central New York Foundation
- Chair, Board of Trustees, Public Broadcasting Council of Central New York, Inc. (WCNY)