Stephanie focuses her practice in labor and employment law matters serving clients in both the public and private sector. Stephanie has experience in assisting clients with matters arising under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the New York Human Rights Law, among others. She also has experience in matters arising under the National Labor Relations Act and the Taylor Law. She also has experience with issues pertaining to New York and Federal wage and hour laws and regulations.
While in law school, Stephanie had the opportunity to work in the Office of General Counsel for an administrative agency in Washington, DC where she exclusively worked on labor and employment law matters.
Stephanie also served as the Secretary and Vice President of the Latin American Law Student Association and as the Editor in Chief of the Syracuse Law and Civic Engagement Forum at the Syracuse University College of Law.
While earning her Juris Doctor at the College of Law, Stephanie simultaneously earned her Master’s in Public Administration from the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
Events and Webinars
Honors & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- CNY Women's Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Puerto Rican Bar Association
- William Herbert Johnson Bar Association
- Central New York Society for Human Resource Management (CNY SHRM), Legislative Committee Member
- Society for Human Resource Management (National SHRM), Member
- New York State Bar Association, Committee on Diversity and Inclusion
- Managing in Year 2 of a Pandemic - Employee Retention Tax Credits, Chemung County Chamber of Commerce, February 16, 2021
- Legislative Update for Human Resource Professionals, CNY SHRM, January 30, 2020
- The FLSA, Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know, June 5, 2019
- Non-Compete, Non-Solicit and Confidentiality Agreements, Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know, June 5, 2019
- FLSA Essentials: Practically Applying the Most Recent Legal Perspectives, Human Resource Law Boot Camp, National Business Institute, November 7, 2018
- "Obligations Under the Americans with Disabilities Act for Business Websites," New York Farm Bureau's Grassroots, February 2019
- ACR Health, Board of Directors
- Delta Gamma Fraternity, Volunteer Advisor
- Labor and Employment Relations Association of CNY, Management Vice President
- Syracuse City Ballet, Community Steering Committee Member
- Vera House Gala Committee
- William Herbert Johnson Association, Fundraising Committee