Larry has exclusively represented management in employment matters for more than 30 years. His practice includes representation of a diverse group of health-care related employers.
In particular, Larry has extensive experience in representing hospitals and long term care providers. Among the recognitions Larry has received is being named the Syracuse Labor Law – Management Lawyer of the Year by The Best Lawyers in America®.
Larry provides counseling and advice to health care employers on a daily basis in all aspects of labor and employment law matters, including:
- Affirmative Action Plan preparation and audits
- Alternate dispute resolution techniques
- Collective bargaining negotiations
- Employment Agreements and Non-Compete Agreements
- Employment litigation in Federal and State Courts
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and State equal opportunity agency proceedings
- Executive compensation, advice, and support
- Internal investigations
- Labor relations counseling and advice
- National Labor Relations Board proceedings and litigation
- Separation packages, preparation and negotiation
- Strike and picketing preparation and response
- Supervisor training
- Union organizing campaigns
- Wage/Hour counseling and litigation
A frequent speaker to health care and attorney groups on labor and employment law issues, Larry has also published on a variety of labor and employment law topics.