Larry has represented school districts, colleges and universities in a variety of employment-related matters for more than 25 years.
His extensive experience includes employment litigation in federal and state courts, collective bargaining, arbitration, labor relations counseling, supervisor training, wage and hour issues, alternate dispute resolution techniques, affirmative action plan preparation and audits, proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board and federal and state equal employment opportunity agencies and advising employers on the full range of labor and employment law issues. His practice also includes preparation and negotiation of separation packages, as well as advising and litigating contractual issues involving employment agreements and non-compete agreements.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2020, Education Law; Employment Law - Management; Labor Law - Management; Litigation - Labor and Employment (listed for more than 10 years)
- Best Lawyers’ 2019 Syracuse Litigation - Labor and Employment Lawyer of the Year
- Best Lawyers’ 2018 Syracuse Employment Law - Management Lawyer of the Year
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rated
- New York Super Lawyers 2019®, Employment and Labor
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section; Labor Relations Committee; Former Chair, Young Lawyers Section; Former Delegate, House of Delegates
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Executive Editor, Buffalo Law Review
- President, Board of Directors, Rosewood Health Center Foundation