Larry is a former chair of the firm's labor and employment law department and a member of the firm’s management committee. He exclusively represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law.
His practice includes representation of a diverse group of private and public sector clients, ranging from Fortune 100 companies to not-for-profit entities. Among the recognitions Larry has received is being named the Syracuse Labor Law – Management Lawyer of the Year by The Best Lawyers in America®.
Larry provides counselling and advice to clients in all aspects of labor and employment law, including:
- Affirmative Action Plan preparation and audits
- Alternate dispute resolution techniques
- Collective bargaining negotiations
- Employment Agreements and Non-Compete Agreements
- Employment litigation in Federal and State Courts
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and State equal opportunity agency proceedings
- Executive compensation, advice, and support
- Internal investigations
- Labor relations counseling and advice
- National Labor Relations Board proceedings and litigation
- Separation packages, preparation and negotiation
- Strike and picketing preparation and response
- Supervisor training
- Union organizing campaigns
- Wage/Hour counseling and litigation
A frequent speaker to employer and attorney groups on labor and employment law issues, Larry has also published on a variety of labor and employment law topics.