Sanjeeve is a labor and employment law attorney who represents employers in a broad range of industries – including healthcare, education, social services, manufacturing, and retail.
His practice encompasses all aspects of the employment relationship and he has successfully defended clients before federal and state courts and various government agencies.
Sanjeeve also counsels and assists clients with compliance matters involving privacy and confidentiality laws (e.g., HIPAA, FERPA) as well as developing best practices for cybersecurity and data privacy.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2020, Employment Law - Management
- New York Super Lawyers 2019®, Employment and Labor
- New York State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Albany County Bar Association
- Northern District of New York Federal Court Bar Association
- Labor and Employment Relations Association
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Capital Region Human Resources Association
- Quoted in “What you need to know about NY's Paid Family Leave benefits,” The Daily Gazette, July 27, 2017
- Quoted in “Commenting on Past Employee Behavior Is Thorny Issue,” Healthcare Risk Management, April 2017
- President, Board for Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York, Inc.
- Treasurer, Niskayuna Girls’ Softball League, Inc.