Theresa is a labor and employment law attorney who counsels employers in a wide variety of labor and employment law matters, including addressing wage and hour issues, responding to claims of employment discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge and retaliation, drafting personnel policies and employee manuals, and dealing with unfair labor practice charges and collective bargaining issues.
She represents clients in state and federal litigation, arbitration and mediation proceedings and hearings before state and federal governments, agencies and boards.
Honors & Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Articles Editor, Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics
- Interviewed for "What the Janus decision means for New York's workforce," Spectrum News, June 27, 2018
- Interviewed for "SCOTUS decisions could impact unions," Rochester First, June 27, 2018
- Quoted in "#MeToo is changing HR approach," The Daily Record, March 21, 2018
- Theresa E. Rusnak and James Holahan, “Increasing State and Local Government Activism Creates Compliance Minefield,” New York Law Journal, February 27, 2017