Bond Announces 11 Attorneys Named 2021 Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch®
August 20, 2020
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce 11 of the firm's attorneys have been recognized as 2021 Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch. These awards are recognitions given to attorneys who have been in private practice for 5-9 years.
Recognized as Ones to Watch in Albany:
- Erika D. Wood: Corporate Law and Tax Law
Recognized as Ones to Watch in Buffalo:
- Nicholas J. Hoffman: Antitrust Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Riane F. Lafferty: Labor and Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Jay A. Organek: Litigation – Trusts and Estates
Recognized as Ones to Watch in Garden City:
- Jacqueline A. Giordano: Labor and Employment Law – Management
Recognized as Ones to Watch in New York:
- Melisa E. Gerecci Meyler: Education Law
- Ayanna Y. Thomas: Education Law
Recognized as Ones to Watch in Rochester:
- Claire G. Bopp: Appellate Practice and Commercial Litigation
Recognized as Ones to Watch in Syracuse:
- Nicholas P. Jacobson: Labor and Employment Law – Management
- Amber L. Lawyer: Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Sunny I. Tice: Real Estate Law
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, non-profits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Boston, Kansas City and Naples, Florida.