Jonathan addresses complex bankruptcy litigation matters involving commercial transactions, Uniform Commercial Code disputes, construction disputes and insurance matters in both the Federal Bankruptcy and District Courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Jonathan served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Phyllis A. Kravitch, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit.
Honors & Affiliations
- Listed in:
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2018, Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Banking and Finance; Litigation - Labor and Employment; Litigation and Controversy - Tax (listed for 5 years)
- Best Lawyers’ 2016 Syracuse Litigation - Banking and Finance Lawyer of the Year
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Rated
- New York Super Lawyers 2017®, General Litigation
- New York State Bar Association, Trial Lawyers, Commercial and Federal Litigation Sections
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Order of the Coif
- Editor-in-Chief, Cornell Law Review
- Mediator, ADR Mandatory Mediation Program, Northern District of New York
- Review: Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts, 4th Edition, Onondaga County Bar Reporter, June 2016
- Vestry Warden, St. Peter's Episcopal Church