Coronavirus: A Weekly Update and Discussion on Legal and Practical Issues
The viewpoints, risk assessments, and concerns of stakeholders in every organization are in flux as the evolving coronavirus situation morphs on a daily or even hourly basis. Trying to keep ahead of this situation has become complicated. Bond will provide weekly guidance during a 45-minute webinar each Tuesday, starting March 10.
In our weekly sessions, we will summarize the week's latest federal and state guidance; inform you of approaches being taken by employers and industry leaders; and share the questions we are hearing and provide an update to you.
A sampling of topics that will be discussed includes:
- Best practices and recommendations
- Latest updates on available scientific and medical information
- Wage and hour issues including leave, compensation, continuation of benefits, FMLA and PFL
- Workplace scenarios, e.g., dealing with employees who have returned to work after traveling to high-risk locations
- Staffing issues and working from home
- Group meetings and events
12 - 12:45 p.m.
To register for this webinar series, click here.
- NY State of Emergency: Public Health Announcements & Advisories
- Practical Steps Employers Should Be Doing Now
- Cancelling Events and Potential Contract/Insurance Issues
- Best Resources to Stay up to Date
- The Scope of NYS Executive Orders
- The Impact on Private Sector and Municipal Entities
- Controlling a Virus Hot Spot: The New Rochelle Experience
- Best Practices for Remote Work Arrangements
- Business Interruption Insurance Issues and Contract Claims Arising from the COVID-19 Crisis
- Imposition of Restrictions in Hospitals and Long Term Care Facilities
- The Latest Out of Governor Cuomo’s Office
- How COVID-19 has Impacted Pending Litigation and Curtailed Court Operations
- Emergency Aid Measures
- The CARES Act
- Families First and CARES Act: Key Employment Law Provisions
- Unemployment Summary
- The Latest Developments From Albany: NY Updates
- OSHA Guidance for COVID-19