Bond Announces 71 Attorneys Named in 2018 New York Super Lawyers® Upstate Edition
August 12, 2018
(Syracuse, NY): Bond, Schoeneck & King is pleased to announce that 71 of the firm's attorneys are recognized in the 2018 New York Super Lawyers® Upstate Edition. Five attorneys are resident in the firm's Albany office, 19 are in the Buffalo office, 11 are resident in Rochester, one attorney is from the office in Saratoga and 35 are resident in the firm’s Syracuse office.
Recognized as Super Lawyers in Albany:
- John M. Bagyi, Nicholas J. D'Ambrosio, Jr. and Sanjeeve K. DeSoyza – Employment and Labor;
- Stuart F. Klein and Arthur J. Siegel – Business Litigation.
Selected as Super Lawyers in Buffalo:
- Mitchell J. Banas, Jr., Scott M. Philbin, Sharon M. Porcellio, Dennis K. Schaeffer, Stephen A. Sharkey, Charles C. Swanekamp and Heath J. Szymczak – Business Litigation;
- Melinda G. Disare, Daniel P. Forsyth, Mark A. Moldenhauer, Randall M. Odza and James J. Rooney – Employment and Labor;
- Patrick L. Emmerling – Estate & Probate;
- Charles D. Grieco – Environmental;
- Vincent O. Hanley – Real Estate;
- Joseph P. Kubarek – Securities & Corporate Finance;
- Tim C. Loftis – Business / Corporate;
- Jeremy P. Oczek – IP Litigation;
- and Raymond P. Reichert – Tax.
Recognized as Super Lawyers in Rochester:
- Cressida A. Dixon and Edward C. Radin – Estate and Probate;
- James C. Holahan and Katherine S. McClung – Employment and Labor;
- Edward P. Hourihan, Jr., Brian Laudadio, Gregory J. McDonald and Joseph S. Nacca – Business Litigation;
- Peter C. Lutz, David L. Pieterse and Kevin V. Recchia – Real Estate.
Selected as a Super Lawyer in Saratoga:
- Michael D. Billok – Employment and Labor.
Recognized as Super Lawyers in Syracuse:
- Kathleen M. Bennett, Kevin M. Bernstein, Barry R. Kogut, Virginia C. Robbins and Robert R. Tyson – Environmental;
- R. Daniel Bordoni, Thomas G. Eron, John Gaal, Laura H. Harshbarger, Peter A. Jones, Robert A. LaBerge, Colin M. Leonard, Larry P. Malfitano, Patrick V. Melfi and Subhash Viswanathan – Employment and Labor;
- Brian Butler and Louis Orbach – Business Litigation;
- John H. Callahan – Personal Injury General: Defense;
- Stephen A. Donato – Bankruptcy: Business;
- Jonathan B. Fellows – General Litigation;
- Philip I. Frankel, Jeffrey B. Scheer and Charles J. Sullivan – Business/Corporate;
- William Greener, George R. McGuire, David L. Nocilly and Fred J.M. Price – Intellectual Property;
- Brian K. Haynes and Richard D. Hole – Employee Benefits;
- Edwin J. Kelley, Jr. – Government Finance;
- James E. Mackin and James N. Seeley – Estate and Probate;
- Thomas R. Smith and Richard L. Weber – Environmental Litigation;
- and Joseph Zagraniczny – Real Estate.
Super Lawyers magazine lists New York's top lawyers who have been chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics magazine. Law & Politics, which performs the polling, research and selection of attorneys to be included in Super Lawyers magazine, identifies lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is a law firm with 250 lawyers serving individuals, companies, non-profits and public sector entities in a broad range of practice areas. Bond has eight offices in New York State as well as offices in Naples, Florida and Kansas City.
# # #